I was wondering about other forums that people check up on regularly. I've searched a few times but only every come up with curezone and a few other rubbish ones. Are there any other sites that are worth looking at occasionally?
Does anybody have any links? I'm not saying I'm not happy with this site (just the opposite), but I imagine it's probably a good thing to keep informed via a few good forums.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
OTHER FORUMS
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Respirato ... /1121.html
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/show/4415?page=1
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Respirato ... /2390.html
I find some of the comments here helpful for bad nose breath
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/show/4415?page=1
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Respirato ... /2390.html
I find some of the comments here helpful for bad nose breath
-
Scientist42
- Advanced
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:11 pm
Hi Snobuni,
Hope you can make our UK Meetup in Tower Hill, London September 13th and 14th (12pm both days). Please give me a call on my landline if you're coming Tel 01375 484 269
Regarding other Groups, I very occassionally post on:-
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/BreathHelp4U2/
http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=326
There is also a Halitosis board on Healthboards.com but I don't recomend it as the moderator likes to ban people for the slightest infringements such as posting your email address or mentioning another board or providing a link to most things!
All the best.
Arun
Hope you can make our UK Meetup in Tower Hill, London September 13th and 14th (12pm both days). Please give me a call on my landline if you're coming Tel 01375 484 269
Regarding other Groups, I very occassionally post on:-
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/BreathHelp4U2/
http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=326
There is also a Halitosis board on Healthboards.com but I don't recomend it as the moderator likes to ban people for the slightest infringements such as posting your email address or mentioning another board or providing a link to most things!
All the best.
Arun
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.