THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Irrigation of the nasal passages
Irrigation of the nasal passages
I've been irrigating over a month and got not relief....I have not tried letting the solution go back into my mouth, but I will try. I've been suffering with CH too for the past 6yrs. No one seems to relate to my condition, even my wife. Do any of you live in NJ? Maybe we could get together and really give each other an honest opinion about our breath. Let me know your thoughts.
I do nasal irrigation using a NeilMed SinusRinse bottle. They cost like 7 bucks or something, its essentially just a glorified plastic bottle. I am careful to purposefully let the warm salt water run down the back of my throat and my nostril because that seems to keep my breath less offensive for the most time.
I think he reason this helps me is because after I eat food gets caught in the back of my throat above my tonsils and this procedure flushes that stuff out.
I think he reason this helps me is because after I eat food gets caught in the back of my throat above my tonsils and this procedure flushes that stuff out.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.