Well our site is online for 2 years I think .
Finally I feel like I am healing because of all wonderful people that are here. It is much easier cope with pain after hearing that I am not alone going on through this shit.
I am coming here almost every day and it helps. YOu are wonderful people and you are my real family.
Thank you for coming here and maintaining this community. I think we will reach something soon.
Jimi
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
The good side of our website.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Yeah Jimi when I have a little more money I want to make a donation. Having this site as a resource for information and emotional support has really made a positive impact on the quality of my life. And I believe by using some of the 'remedies' I've learned from this site I've at least managed to greatly reduce the range and nastiness of my BB. 
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.