Your Email Address:

First Name:

Is there a member - BB sufferer - with MEDICAL education?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
iva
Master

Is there a member - BB sufferer - with MEDICAL education?

Post by iva »

Is there anyone with medical education and if not - don`t these people get BB?

Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

I'm 1/3 way through training 8-[
iva
Master

Post by iva »

Larc

I am sorry that I have no time to do all the research necessary since you are such a prolific writer, and I shall ask directly - have you any idea what may be the cause of bb in your case? Any idea if there is a chance to ever eliminate bb due to GERD?
Thanx
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

I really don't know any more than most on this site.

Most of us probably have the 'classic' type ... i e anaerobic bacteria collections on tongue and further back, causing the stench. Some may have TMAU, some may have something similar but yet undiscovered.

In my case, it's probably an extreme case of the 'classic' type. I get comments of a stench when not talking, so it's perceived more as a general BO stench but probably comes from the exhaled nasal air. I've tested negative for TMAU, and have had loads of digestive and ENT checkups, all looking okay.

My tactic right now is to manage it as best as I can (with hydrogen peroxide mainly) and meanwhile use psychiatric drugs in order to help with the associated paranoia & obsessions which so easily take over a bb sufferer's life.

I'm sure we'll find a better solution! At some point! At least I will do my Best once I'm out there in the medical World...

:-({|= 8) :arrow:
Charley
Junior

Post by Charley »

Larc400 wrote:I'm sure we'll find a better solution! At some point! At least I will do my Best once I'm out there in the medical World...
Our fate lies with you my friend.... ;)
iva
Master

Post by iva »

wish you luck, Lark, because I believe people like you (proper education+personal involvement) will be the driving force for finding a solution!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic