THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
wow...i mean wow.
-
daveparker
- Advanced
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:10 am
wow...i mean wow.
so at work i saw this one girl, maybe in her mid teens, had really yellow teeth, and i could see the plaque all built up on them, and guess what, no bb, i've seen others with literally visibly decaying teeth and with no bad breath, almost no one in my family brushes at night and they have no bb, and here i am brushing/flossing/all the crap i do every morning and every night, and i still have stink breath.
I'm tired of talking to people and seeing the smile disappear from their faces and a sort of surprised weird kind of look replace it....im so screwed...

Hi Daveparker,
Well. I so agree with you on this. If you brush/floss/scrape/gargle. Then it might be your tonsils do you still have them. I am so in the same boat as you. Nothing works for me but I know why. My tonsils. I used to think that maybe I am not gargling the correct way. But turns out nothing helps.
Drastic
Well. I so agree with you on this. If you brush/floss/scrape/gargle. Then it might be your tonsils do you still have them. I am so in the same boat as you. Nothing works for me but I know why. My tonsils. I used to think that maybe I am not gargling the correct way. But turns out nothing helps.
Drastic
-
daveparker
- Advanced
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:10 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.