THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Portable Halimeter

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
frustrated
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:33 pm

Portable Halimeter

Post by frustrated »

I was wondering if anyones ever heard of Seju Kiss Me Meter. Its basically a portable device that allows you to test your breath to see how offensive it is. Personally I feel that this would be very beneficial especially in a social setting.

http://www.safe-drive.com/eng/menu2_5.htm
iva
Master
Posts: 295
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by iva »

For me its enough to speak to someone to see how bad my bb is (and its free)..
Busted
God
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:53 pm

Post by Busted »

And for most of us, we know we have bb 24/7. We are also afraid that the meter will reach a number which the meter cannot handle and explode.
Eric
Advanced
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:39 am

Post by Eric »

We are also afraid that the meter will reach a number which the meter cannot handle and explode.
Hahahaha, nice one Busted.

Seriously like I need some ridiculous machine re-enforcing my paranoia.
The only value I could see from using one of these would be to gauge how quickly your breath turns to shit after brushing/eating, etc.
And I would rather have a professional one than some dinky piece of crap that probably isn't accurate anyway.
leivsey
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:13 pm

Post by leivsey »

i need this,thanks for sharing...
ithurts
Advanced
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:54 pm

Post by ithurts »

Seju Kiss-Me Meter Breath Odor Detector
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001713VCU
ithurts
Advanced
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:54 pm

Post by ithurts »

Seju Kiss-Me Meter Breath Odor Detector came in today. I ordered it from the maker website. This product is useful for those who keep thinking that their breath smells bad.
elliott
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by elliott »

Haiimeter:

"Unknown parameter. Cannot compute. Please check batteries, refer to manual, or call customer service"
halihope
Master
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:30 pm

Post by halihope »

ithurts PLEASE KEEP US POSTED and do you have a human halimeter as well?
ithurts
Advanced
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:54 pm

Post by ithurts »

Unfortunately, I don't. I usually ask my parents but I am currently working away from home. I'll go home in a few months and will see how accurate it is.
This halimeter tells me I have good breath in the morning but bad breadth after food. My PND occurs after I wake up so it makes sense.
It's quite cheap so you guys should get one. This shit can be depressing. If you constantly have bad breadth, this device is just a reminder that you have bad breadth.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗