I am testing probiotics again any my body odour is way bad.
I think probiotics are just bullshit
It is horrible, I wash and I smell when my sweat comes out.
****ing crap
I think probiotics are useless junk, i never experienced anything positive when taking them and I am injecting them straight into bowel because I dont want them to loose any effect going through stomach
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Probiotics make me smell badly underarms
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Probiotics make me smell badly underarms
You whatJimi wrote:I am injecting them straight into bowel because I dont want them to loose any effect going through stomach
this is true jimi, the probiotics could be getting rid of loads of crap, its gotta come out in some way - i reckon if you hang on in there with it for a week or two you might be onto something.fedenon wrote:maybe, the liberations of toxins is the odour when the probiotics works.
man the injecting sounds scary.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.