Your Email Address:

First Name:

dairy product

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
guzler
Advanced

dairy product

Post by guzler »

hello everyone , i have noticed something when i drink milk or butter milk actually my breath gets better . although i never drinked milk in my entire life because it always give me upset stomach or i have to run to the bathroom. strange how everyone talks about dairy product makes your breath worse.
believe it or not when i drink butter milk ny bad breath goes away.
thank you i just want to share that with you guys

Charley
Junior

Post by Charley »

went out today, made the fatal mistake of accepting a cheese and pickle sandwich and spinach quiche..........

oh my lord, i have stunk for the rest of the day. was my friends b.day this eve and i just couldnt clean up.

dairy defo has an impact.

im on probiotics and colostrum, the probitoics are helping with candidia and a very tiny improvement on breath but even with the old faves vit c, zinc, peroxide, bicarb i smell of poo.

so sad this is still happening to me, isn't 25 years enough.
viva
Advanced

Post by viva »

Cultured milk like buter milk or yougurt contain probiotics and eventually improuve flora in the mouth and digestive system.
As a result your breath improves.Japanese did test reducing bb with yougurt.

Diary that is cultured is good,milk -is something that 90% of adult population can't tolarate.
asd
Master

Post by asd »

90percent of total world adults cant tolerate. Westerners who are raised on milk are more like 90percent tolerant of it. The overall figure comes from those in asia and africa etc who are not raised on dairy products.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Has anyone ever tried raw milk? It's illegal in Canada but it's legal in some US states like california. It's supposed to be very easy to digest and even people normally intolerant to milk does well on raw milk. Given that raw food doesn't worsen my breath, i wonder about raw milk.
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

Archimonde have you tried the rice milk? I drink this milk because is the only one I tolerate and I like the flavor.

Today I had two probiotic liquid yogurts, for the first time, 1 after breakfast and 1 after dinner (I don't eat lunch) and right now I have a slight reflux. Is this normal? :-k
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

halihope wrote: have you tried the rice milk? I drink this milk because is the only one I tolerate and I like the flavor.
What do you mean by 'tolerate'? I've had rice milk before, it tastes pretty good but have no idea the effect on my breath. Finding out if something worsen my breath involves eating nothing but that stuff for 2 days. I can't get my hand on raw milk where i live, ****ing government regulations.
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

Archimonde By tolerate I mean rice milk doesn't give me heartburn, stomach blotting ect. A friend of mine once told me she grew up drinking raw milk but after coming to the USA she stopped, then after a few years she went back to her country to visit her daughter and tried drinking the raw milk and found it was much to rich and thick for her stomach to take in, she end up with stomach pain. She was sadden since she says it has a very good flavor.

By the way how long have you been on your diet and how is it going?
katie
Junior

Post by katie »

I find cheese and cream make my psoriasis much worse but I couldnt say for sure that there is a negative impact on my breath. I have a complete aversion to milk, a homeopath once told me this is very common in people who have a troubled relationship with their mother.
katie
Junior

Post by katie »

Incidentally I've found Molkosan excellent for digestion.
azishazi
Junior

Post by azishazi »

Yes I dont think milk is bad at all, it makes me feel better too. But eggs make it worst for me. By the way a non dairy diet only help those who have occasional bb. In our case, something is the root cause, which we all are trying to find. Mine i think is the fact that my nasal membranes close to my throat are inflammed, but i dont know what is causing it. I've tried all sorts of allergy medication since according to the doctor its allergy, but i think its something else causing it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic