THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Mouthwash after tonsillectomy?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
FedUp
God
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Mouthwash after tonsillectomy?

Post by FedUp »

Was just curious how long before I can start using mouthwash again? I plan to use alcohol free. My tongue is kicking up a funk back there, kind of a rotten cheese/meat smell (not surprising with the scabs at the back). Having said that I am worrying over nothing. Considering I haven't used mouthwash since wednesday morning it doesn't smell too bad. I wanna use a little mouthwash tonight but i don't want to gargle.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗