This product claims to completely get rid of chronic halitosis as it contains 250 herbs to completely detox the body.
What do you guys think? Anyone tried it? Is it worth ordering 4 bottles? I must confess the "day in the life of" is what drew me to the following website.
http://www.herbalhealth123.com/Halitosis.html
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
250 herbs to cure halitosis?
-
yeagermeister
- Junior
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:33 am
OMG DIDNT YOU HEAR?!!?!11 TEH MORE HERBS THE BETTER BREATH YOU WILL HAEV!!1111baguio wrote:I'd be a skeptic myself. Why the hell does it have to have 250 herbs. Surely, if it was a case that this product helped, it would be because of one (hell, maybe 2) of these herbs...
Those dumbasses will never stop playing with our pain.
Haha they must have misunderstood the point of having an FAQ:
http://www.herbalhealthcompany.com/faq.html
Questions but no answers
Avoid like the plague, I think.
http://www.herbalhealthcompany.com/faq.html
Questions but no answers
Avoid like the plague, I think.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.