THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

bad breath is stressing me as usual... Along with some BO

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mistakemaker
Total Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:04 am

bad breath is stressing me as usual... Along with some BO

Post by mistakemaker »

Are there any web designer, programmers, or IT professionals here. I need a mentor to a job I can do alone away from others. As I must be the worst smelling person that persons I meet have met.
DanielPine
Advanced
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
Location: Australia
Gender:

Post by DanielPine »

become a cop. every cop has bad breath
badbreathe88
Junior
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:46 am

Post by badbreathe88 »

Step 1: Check your wisdom teeth
Step 2: Check tonsils
mistakemaker
Total Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:04 am

Post by mistakemaker »

I've had all my wisdom teeth removed and my tonsils removed... what should I do next?
User avatar
FedUp
God
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Post by FedUp »

do you have any sinus issues? bad breath can come from the sinuses too.
mistakemaker
Total Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:04 am

Post by mistakemaker »

I'm not sure how would diagnosis a sinus issue? I do know that if it is cold i will the first one with a runny nose. I attribute that to body temperature regulation.
DanielPine
Advanced
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
Location: Australia
Gender:

Post by DanielPine »

Sometimes when im walking around i get a really bad smell in my sinuses, my tonsils themselves also really stink. I think I have sinus problems
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗