THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Nasonex or other prescription sterios sprays
Nasonex or other prescription sterios sprays
Anyway, this is for those of you who are currently using a prescription nasal steriod spray for the nasal odor. Has it been helping? How long have you been using it? So far, it's been 10 days that I've used it, not much help. The doctor diagnosed me with allergic rhinitis and I know that causes sinus inflammation which results in stagnant mucus and may be the cause of my nasal odor...Still, I would have expected the nasonex to help...How long should I wait until I see effects?
Hey Green,
I use nasonex steriod spray too. You have to use it for at least three weeks before any effects become evident. I've found that it makes it alot easier for me to breathe through my nose, I don't have any trouble sleeping at night now, due to congestion. I have an odour that comes from my nose and when I use the spray, it seems to make this smell less obvious, but doesn't get rid of it. In terms of my bb, it doesn't effect it in any way, but in terms of better breathing, it seems to work quite well.
I use nasonex steriod spray too. You have to use it for at least three weeks before any effects become evident. I've found that it makes it alot easier for me to breathe through my nose, I don't have any trouble sleeping at night now, due to congestion. I have an odour that comes from my nose and when I use the spray, it seems to make this smell less obvious, but doesn't get rid of it. In terms of my bb, it doesn't effect it in any way, but in terms of better breathing, it seems to work quite well.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.