Your Email Address:

First Name:

Clinical Nutritionist - Can I please get your thoughts

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
tony
Junior

Clinical Nutritionist - Can I please get your thoughts

Post by tony »

ok, yet another avenue which I will follow
I went to a clinical nutritionist who seemed to have a different approach to previous doctors I have been to.

The initial approach is to combat any bad breath caused by bacteria through taking herbal antibiotics
1. Bacto-Cand GI - taking for three weeks
next
2. Paracea Forte - For 3 weeks to combat a different bacteria

3. VSL #3 - All while taking this pro-biotic containing 450 billion of good bacteria. Compared to the ones in the gereral pharmacy which contain around 45 billion.

I have also taken a saliva test to confirm any protein deficiencies which maybe caused from when I had my appendix removed.

If I have no success with this initial program I will then do a special urine test to determine any blockages in my system.

While I am still sketptical I am hoping this different approach will find me a cure.

I can't stop trying!

Please give me any feedback if you have tried the above herbal supplements in the past.

wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

Tony,

I'm happy ur atleast trying,

lol, this is really funny but I sometimes open the probiotic capsules and sprinkle it on my tongue and throat, i have a little bit of sore throat, but it helps like 10%.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic