THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
TUNG BRUSH
TUNG BRUSH
Would someone please order me a tung brush. I will send you a money order to pay for brush and shipping. I went to drugstore.com website but they said that they didn't take checks or money orders. The stores here in my town discountinued their supplies of tung brushes
. Please send me a P.M. and I'll give you my address. Also I could get yours so I can send the money. Thanks 
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.