THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

CURED ITS ALL OVER ITS THE END.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
OneDay111
Sheriff
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:52 pm

CURED ITS ALL OVER ITS THE END.

Post by OneDay111 »

Yes will you believe it, IM CURED!

Ive learned alot, from this hell ride. It was a tough one but eventually, I went through with the cure. I dont know, I just have been having normal conversations laughing and being cheerful. NO taste. I even lasted a day without chewing gum on Tung Brush.

I will continue to buy tongue brush. I am going to start Oil Pulling to make sure it never comes back.
One Day One Day....
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Post by meowkity1 »

I surely hope I am you 1 day
But anyone who thinks they may be cured may ant o wait a month or 2.
I think sometimes lately I can be normal, but then I eat. God I have to eat everyday, dont I?
But enjoy yourself for me, go on a date, go visit your grandma, go to the bar , go to the movies, Got to the storee clerk and say, HOOOOOOW or you DOOOOOOing with all your might, kiss someone on the cheek, whisper in someones ear , say good morning to people, sing a song outdoors, laugh and be free again.
snoopsister
Sheriff
Posts: 304
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:12 am

Post by snoopsister »

I am so happy for you!!! now live your life :D
222chick
Advanced
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by 222chick »

That is great!! congrats!

So you oil pull and use the tung brush? Me too!

What kind of toothpaste do you use?
User avatar
OneDay111
Sheriff
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by OneDay111 »

222chick wrote:That is great!! congrats!

So you oil pull and use the tung brush? Me too!

What kind of toothpaste do you use?
Colgate Total, Tonsillectomy cured me.
One Day One Day....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗