Why me......another infection
Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:27 pm
Ok, so before I start to sound like an alarmist, I want to let you guys know that I have another infection in the back of my throat (where my tonsils used to be), but this time I do not think it is Candida. From the looks of it, it looks more bacterial or viral if anything... For the past couple days my throat has been irritated a bit, but it's weird because it doesn't hurt, and it isn't sore. I don't know how to describe it, it's just like I can tell there is something not right with it. Anyway, I went and bought some batteries for my flashlight a couple hours ago and looked in the back of my throat, and can clearly see it's infected.... Here are some pictures I took. Sorry they are a bit fuzzy but it's kinda hard to take close up pictures of the inside of your mouth, especially when you are trying to get pictures near the back. Oh yeah, and the first picture I just wrote KT09 on a piece of paper and stuck it in my mouth in case there are any nay sayers out there (not that we have any nay sayers on the forum or anything.
)








Anyway, so again, I don't think it's Candida. At least I sure as heck hope not. Back when I had the Candida infection it was never that high up in my throat. It was deeper down where I couldn't see it, that's why I didn't know anything about it until I had the endoscopy. I can clearly see this infection though, and it looks to me like it's just bacterial if anything, maybe viral. You can't really see from the pictures but at the very back of my throat there are like clear bumps on the surface. No idea what those are.....
UGH, honestly I don't want to go to the doctor though. I know as soon as they see it, they are just gonna say "Here's some antibiotics, take them." I totally don't want to take any antibiotics. I haven't taken them since I was treated for Candida. Not that I think antibiotics are useless, it's just since I clearly have susceptibility to Candida, I don't want to take anything that increases the chances that I get it again.
Anyway, does anybody have any suggestions on some natural anti bacterials that I can take? If it's viral I can't really do anything about it, just let it run it's course, but if it's bacterial at least I can try some natural anti bacterials...
Oh yeah, and my teeth really aren't that yellow, it's just the lighting.
Oh yeah, and the last thing, I haven't noticed if my breath is bad or not since my throat started bothering me this time around, mainly because I haven't really gone anywhere in the past few days. In case you haven't heard, there are anti government protesters in Bangkok now. Last weekend they marched around the city and caused bad traffic, so I would just rather stay home than venture out. Traffic is bad enough anyway without adding tens of thousands of protesters to the mix, and I hate sitting in traffic. Anyway, I will probably go out tomorrow, so if I notice any negative reactions when I speak to people I will report back and let you guys know (but I don't think there will be, at least I hope not, fingers crossed!)








Anyway, so again, I don't think it's Candida. At least I sure as heck hope not. Back when I had the Candida infection it was never that high up in my throat. It was deeper down where I couldn't see it, that's why I didn't know anything about it until I had the endoscopy. I can clearly see this infection though, and it looks to me like it's just bacterial if anything, maybe viral. You can't really see from the pictures but at the very back of my throat there are like clear bumps on the surface. No idea what those are.....
UGH, honestly I don't want to go to the doctor though. I know as soon as they see it, they are just gonna say "Here's some antibiotics, take them." I totally don't want to take any antibiotics. I haven't taken them since I was treated for Candida. Not that I think antibiotics are useless, it's just since I clearly have susceptibility to Candida, I don't want to take anything that increases the chances that I get it again.
Anyway, does anybody have any suggestions on some natural anti bacterials that I can take? If it's viral I can't really do anything about it, just let it run it's course, but if it's bacterial at least I can try some natural anti bacterials...
Oh yeah, and my teeth really aren't that yellow, it's just the lighting.
Oh yeah, and the last thing, I haven't noticed if my breath is bad or not since my throat started bothering me this time around, mainly because I haven't really gone anywhere in the past few days. In case you haven't heard, there are anti government protesters in Bangkok now. Last weekend they marched around the city and caused bad traffic, so I would just rather stay home than venture out. Traffic is bad enough anyway without adding tens of thousands of protesters to the mix, and I hate sitting in traffic. Anyway, I will probably go out tomorrow, so if I notice any negative reactions when I speak to people I will report back and let you guys know (but I don't think there will be, at least I hope not, fingers crossed!)