Page 1 of 1

liquid chlorophyll

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:59 pm
by LoveLiveLife
Has anyone ever tried liquid chlorophyll it apparently helps with bad breath and it is really good for you. It won't hurt to try it out.





Here is a link
http://www.energiseforlife.com/wordpres ... lorophyll/

Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:01 am
by TIRED
I was taking the pills, but they make me constipated. So, I just bought the liquid the other day. It's much better. I feel like it is coating my stomach better, and my stools are not smelly at all. Not sure if it is helping the bb, but it cannot hurt.

Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:15 pm
by KeepTrying09
That's weird the pills were making you constipated. I just recently started taking 20mg of chlorophyll a day in pill form, and no problems with constipation so far...

How many milligrams a day are you guys taking?

Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:24 pm
by TIRED
100

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:49 am
by terranpatriot
Been there, done that. Doesn't work. Not to mention how tough the stuff is to swallow..

Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:28 am
by caramiamine98
I take chlorophyll in both pill and liquid form (liquid when I’m at home and pill when I’m away).

I take 1 tbsp (300 mg) of the liquid stuff first thing in the morning most days. Not sure why but the type of chlorophyll recommended by the National Institutes of Health is copper chlorophyllin. That’s the stuff that’s supposed to be the most effective for odour control.