Notanymore,NOTANYMORE wrote:Hey pinky,
Took me eight years to mind my cure(chronic PND, cured with prednisone and nasal steroids), but in the matter of 2 weeks I was a whole different person. I used to get mad at my wife just because she wanted to meat up with friends or do something with a group of people.....and in retrospect I was being selfish because I didn't want to have to feel uncomfortable. It was so bad at one point that I wouldn't even sing a song to my 1 month old baby to put her to sleep because I was afraid she'd turn from me.....how pathetic is that? Anyway, I became so desperate that I said F&^k this, I'm going to see every doctor in this city until I pinpoint the problem and I don't care what it costs in terms of money or time. After about 5 separate dr's I was cured and now I believe that, like me, EVERYONE has a cure.....You just have to be tenacious and NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!
I have tried everything, but nothing has really worked for me. I was reading about your above treatment and found it interesting. I have chronic PND and even had the ENT take out tonsils, adenoids, fix deviated septum and still have the problem. He did CT of sinus and he said they looked perfect--no problems. But I still have the PND and it stays right behind my tongue. I can get rid of it by clearing my throat harshly, but it comes right back. I want to try your treatment. Can you tell me what you took and the amounts of each drugs and duration and how often you took them?
i.e....
Prednisone ___mg, times a day, for how many weeks
Nasal Steroid ___mg, times a day, for how many weeks
I know both are steroids, but it seems your doctor wanted the steroids systemic and localized. Any help would be great!
Thank you!
