THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Fecal taste from tonsils

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
RED1214
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 11:37 am

Fecal taste from tonsils

Post by RED1214 »

Hi everyone. Recently I was just exploring my mouth and pressed against my tonsils. I then got a pure fecal taste in my mouth. I have done it again a few times and the same thing has happened. I do not appear to have any tonsil stones, well not that I can see of. Can they be hidden? Anyway, I was wondering if when you touch your tonsils this also happens to you? and if it is somewhat normal or if this definitely means that the problem is the tonsils. PLEASE HELP!
cool
Junior
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 8:20 pm

Post by cool »

i would say 3 possibilities:

the first and i think thats it: there is a hidden tonsil stone
try to press on your tonsil with little pressure with a q-tipp and observe the whole tonsil doing so while using a flashligt with the other hand.

try water pik with low presssure or a needleless syringe with water, aim for the crypt or where you think it does stink.

2nd: chronic tonsilitis

3rd: fungus infection on tonsil


i would say the 3rd one is just mentioned to have a complete overlook, i guess its a hidden tonsil stone.
i had the same symptoms like u


good luck hunting.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗