Page 1 of 1

For those of you who take coconut oil....

Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:24 am
by BBsucks
For those of you taking coconut oil, can you please answer a few questions for me? I just bought some and would like to start using it.

How much do you take and how often?
Do you swallow it or just swish it in your mouth?
Do you see any improvements?

Thanks everyone :)

Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:24 pm
by willfindacure
Sorry but its not the cure for me :(

Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:50 pm
by KeepTrying09
You can take between 1-3 tablespoons per day, but you should start off with 1 for the first several weeks and slowly work your way up from there. If you start off with 3 you might get really bad stomach aches or diarrhea.

I just take about 2 tablespoons every other day. I add it to my oatmeal or brown rice when I'm cooking it. It tastes kinda gross when you eat it plain, but I guess it might be a bit more effective that way. But if you put it in the refrigerator, it will turn into a solid. Then you can use it as a spread (that is if you are still eating bread).

Don't worry about what's working for everyone else, focus on finding your cure. Maybe the coconut oil will work for you and maybe it won't, but doesn't hurt to try it anyway. You'll come out of it either way with some answers. Just hope it's the answers you've been looking for. :)

Good Luck!