Your Email Address:

First Name:

I finally killed my bad breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bbhell
Total Newbie

I finally killed my bad breath

Post by bbhell »

I've followed this forum from when it started and wasted a heap of money on useless products like Dr Kats and so on. I got the books Jenny recommended last week & even though it was hard and sometimes painful I finally killed my bad breath. Best of all my brother can't tell me my breath stinks anymore. So thanks to this forum, 2 thumbs up. I'm going to donate half my pay check next week to help keep this site going. Thanks to all. Kate J.

ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

hai bbhell a.k.a jimi...why dont we Alllll donate half our pay checks ey
brightonguy
Advanced

Post by brightonguy »

Great news, congratulations! How exactly did you kill your bad breath though?
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

come on brighton, you aint a first grader are you?..Jimi, i understand you need money to get the site goin but surely,, how low can you go??
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

Ok BBHELL you're officially a loser
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

People this is not me, don't be suspicious. I only got 10 Eur this month. I would not use dirty tricks like that
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

yeah, and michael jackson didnt sleep with kids
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

What has this do with me

I got the books Jenny recommended last week & even though it was hard and sometimes painful I finally killed my bad breath

I dont know who this Jenny is, probably a spam that I missed.

I never want anybody to give half a check. THis is stupid
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I just want to say that I've been around for almost 2 years and seen how vigorously jimi defends this site as a sufferer himself and how much he cares about its integrity and the people on it, for the sole purpose of allowing true sufferers to try to figure out the cause of their BB.
Jimi could make it a whole lot easier for himself and allow this site to be filled with exploitative sponsors and related spammers - but he doesnt and therefore he doesnt deserve this crazy accusation.

From time to time we get these stupid spamming posts trying to direct people on here to some site selling a BB bible etc, and its obviously relating to that.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

is the 1st post legit or not?
Haligone
Advanced

Post by Haligone »

ihatethebus wrote:hai bbhell a.k.a jimi...why dont we Alllll donate half our pay checks ey
I couldn't stop laughing at this post.......... best post on the forum by far!!!! Sorry to laugh at your expense Jimi, but it is rather funny.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

It was same spammer Jenny, from Australia / Thailand, halitosis sux banned her already. I want you people not to suspect me for stupid shit like that. I would never do that. And halitosissux can check ips from now on and see where the spammer is coming from. I am not in Thailand currently, for already 5 months.

And this spammer was the stuppidest spammer of all time. He tried to mellow me out so I would leave his 6 signature spam links. What a moron.
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

It was so very obvious it was NOT Jimi, right after she said oraltech, why would Jimi be advertising that?
Haligone
Advanced

Post by Haligone »

Yeah, I know it was not Jimi..........that Jenny person left me an email msg advertising her wares...... I sent a reply saying 'NOT IMPRESSED!!!' - still funny Jimi was implicated
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

I am sure it is NOT funny to Jimi, whoever suggested him in the first place should have thought or read it better.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic