THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I finally killed my bad breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bbhell
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:12 pm

I finally killed my bad breath

Post by bbhell »

I've followed this forum from when it started and wasted a heap of money on useless products like Dr Kats and so on. I got the books Jenny recommended last week & even though it was hard and sometimes painful I finally killed my bad breath. Best of all my brother can't tell me my breath stinks anymore. So thanks to this forum, 2 thumbs up. I'm going to donate half my pay check next week to help keep this site going. Thanks to all. Kate J.
ihatethebus
Master
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by ihatethebus »

hai bbhell a.k.a jimi...why dont we Alllll donate half our pay checks ey
brightonguy
Advanced
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Post by brightonguy »

Great news, congratulations! How exactly did you kill your bad breath though?
ihatethebus
Master
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by ihatethebus »

come on brighton, you aint a first grader are you?..Jimi, i understand you need money to get the site goin but surely,, how low can you go??
billie
Master
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:25 pm

Post by billie »

Ok BBHELL you're officially a loser
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

People this is not me, don't be suspicious. I only got 10 Eur this month. I would not use dirty tricks like that
ihatethebus
Master
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by ihatethebus »

yeah, and michael jackson didnt sleep with kids
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

What has this do with me

I got the books Jenny recommended last week & even though it was hard and sometimes painful I finally killed my bad breath

I dont know who this Jenny is, probably a spam that I missed.

I never want anybody to give half a check. THis is stupid
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

I just want to say that I've been around for almost 2 years and seen how vigorously jimi defends this site as a sufferer himself and how much he cares about its integrity and the people on it, for the sole purpose of allowing true sufferers to try to figure out the cause of their BB.
Jimi could make it a whole lot easier for himself and allow this site to be filled with exploitative sponsors and related spammers - but he doesnt and therefore he doesnt deserve this crazy accusation.

From time to time we get these stupid spamming posts trying to direct people on here to some site selling a BB bible etc, and its obviously relating to that.
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by hopelessone »

is the 1st post legit or not?
Haligone
Advanced
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:14 pm

Post by Haligone »

ihatethebus wrote:hai bbhell a.k.a jimi...why dont we Alllll donate half our pay checks ey
I couldn't stop laughing at this post.......... best post on the forum by far!!!! Sorry to laugh at your expense Jimi, but it is rather funny.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

It was same spammer Jenny, from Australia / Thailand, halitosis sux banned her already. I want you people not to suspect me for stupid shit like that. I would never do that. And halitosissux can check ips from now on and see where the spammer is coming from. I am not in Thailand currently, for already 5 months.

And this spammer was the stuppidest spammer of all time. He tried to mellow me out so I would leave his 6 signature spam links. What a moron.
stressedout
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:25 pm

Post by stressedout »

It was so very obvious it was NOT Jimi, right after she said oraltech, why would Jimi be advertising that?
Haligone
Advanced
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:14 pm

Post by Haligone »

Yeah, I know it was not Jimi..........that Jenny person left me an email msg advertising her wares...... I sent a reply saying 'NOT IMPRESSED!!!' - still funny Jimi was implicated
stressedout
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:25 pm

Post by stressedout »

I am sure it is NOT funny to Jimi, whoever suggested him in the first place should have thought or read it better.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗