i just came across this website but i dont know if these things are permanent cures but do have a look at it
http://www.home-remedies-for-you.com/re ... tosis.html
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
just came across this website...
-
brightonguy
- Advanced
- Posts: 168
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:49 am
- Location: United Kingdom
I've suspected that avocado helps me, I might ramp up my consumption of that. Tried parsley for a while, either on its own or as part of salads. I know this might sound strange, but if anything I think that made my breath worse. I'm not sure how typical I am of BB sufferers (if there is such a thing).... for example, hydrogen peroxide mouthwash and using homemade baking soda toothpaste made my breath worse too.
-
hopelessone
- Sheriff
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.