THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
OMG i think it's working!
OMG i think it's working!
hi all, i didn't get any reactions today!!!!!! i am shocked. therabreath did make my mouth taste terrible, but i also used the biotene spray and fruity strawberry sugar free gum. i think it's working! tomorrow will be the real test because i have to sit really close to people and talk. fingers crossed!!! 
-
herbalsupp
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:39 am
Haha that gave me a laugh.. I'm so tired, I should go to bed..
But your post is a summation of the repeated events that take place on this forum. "I think it's working! Yes!!"
very next post ->
"Some dumb girl said my breath smelled like shit"
Ah, that cracks me up. Just keep your chin up. Forget the sprays and mouthwashes and shit. None of it works. Go to a doctor and figure out your problem.. Goodluck, man.
But your post is a summation of the repeated events that take place on this forum. "I think it's working! Yes!!"
very next post ->
"Some dumb girl said my breath smelled like shit"
Ah, that cracks me up. Just keep your chin up. Forget the sprays and mouthwashes and shit. None of it works. Go to a doctor and figure out your problem.. Goodluck, man.
I just returned my therabreath kits a week ago hoping to get some money back . My mouth did feel fresher but i was getting crazy reactions from people. I paid 154 for the therabreath kit and k12 probiotics. I gave it a real shot and took it for about 3.5 weeks and decided to return it in hopes to recoup some of my money back. They say they have a 100% money back guarantee as long as you return the product within a month. I guess ill have to wait and see.
-
brightonguy
- Advanced
- Posts: 168
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:49 am
- Location: United Kingdom
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.