Good luck, this is always a big step to take, its apparently been enough to cure some people, but I just hope anyone also considering this has ensured they've gone through every other possibility.
Its very difficult to ignore the tonsils when so much smell seems to come from them, so I know what you are feeling.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I' m getting rid of these nasty tonsils today
- KeepTrying09
- Sheriff
- Posts: 463
- Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
- Location: Thailand
I hope its your cure.tiredofcrying wrote:Well I'm 11 days post op and I'm eating a reg diet now. Pain wasn't too bad. My tongue is pinker and I don't have that nasty taste in my mouth as I had before the surgery and I'm not totally healed yet. I'm not snoring anymore and my nose is so clear no constant congestion anymore. No bad reaction from ppl today when I went to the store and to the beauty shop.
I had my tonsils out, but it made no difference.
But it get rid of those nasty tonsil stones.
Good Luck x
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.