THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
marijuana breath
marijuana breath
had two people in the same night say they smelled marijuana around me (in 2 different places) - this is not the first time...anyone else get this???
-
brightonguy
- Advanced
- Posts: 168
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:49 am
- Location: United Kingdom
-
brightonguy
- Advanced
- Posts: 168
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:49 am
- Location: United Kingdom
this woman with tmau smelled of marijuana...
http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... html?cat=5
my bathroom will smell like this near and on my period...
think this is what I have...will get tested soon and I'll make sure to test around my period since some are only stinky around their period...
psychic said this is what it was...
they are coming up with a cure in 2 yrs. if they get proper funding...
if I eat eggs the smell is different - like sulfur...
http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... html?cat=5
my bathroom will smell like this near and on my period...
think this is what I have...will get tested soon and I'll make sure to test around my period since some are only stinky around their period...
psychic said this is what it was...
they are coming up with a cure in 2 yrs. if they get proper funding...
if I eat eggs the smell is different - like sulfur...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.