Your Email Address:

First Name:

have any of you guys used this??? help!

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
pinksunflowers
Total Newbie

have any of you guys used this??? help!

Post by pinksunflowers »

i uploaded 2 pictures on my flickr bc i dont know how to add a picture on here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/love_carla ... otostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/love_carla ... otostream/

Alrighty so i went to target today because i wanted to pick up a neti pot, so this was the only one they had in store, i really don't know much about neti pots but is this what its suppose to look like? it looks funky...also is it safe to use the little packets it came with? is there any home remedies you guys recommend? should i use home remedies instead of the packets it came with? to the ones who have PND and use a neti pot, do you feel like it helps with the PND?[/img]

thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Yep, that's a good Neti Pot. The packets SHOULD be just a salt solution. It would be a good idea to buy a bag of neti pot salt, because those packets won't last long at all.

this reminds me that I should start using it again. I loved how clean it made my nasal passages feel.

Do not use any zinc formulas because they could destroy your sense of smell for the rest of your life.

It's been a few days, so I'm sure you've already used it. Results?
waiting2xhale
Junior

Post by waiting2xhale »

i use it alot I also use the thera breath nasal drops after. Its kind of hard to use at first because u feel like your drowning....try to push it up a little higher while pouring
Jesus Can.....Gods Will.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

I imagine that is what water boarding feels like.

No sweat!
caramiamine98
Advanced

Post by caramiamine98 »

I use a neti pot (mine looks a little different than yours) most days and it makes a huge difference in my PND. When you are done using up the premixed packets you can make your own blend by mixing equal parts baking soda and salt. I add a dash of hydrogen peroxide to the solution before using it and haven’t had a cold in about 2 years now. Not sure if it’s a coincidence but that’s about how long I’ve been using my neti pot. Hope this helps.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic