Has anyone tried this product?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ennds-Chlorophy ... 928&sr=8-2
I would like to get it but would like to know if anyone's ever tried it as I'm tired of wasting my money and time on new products
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Ennds Chlorophyll Tablets for Bad Breath and Mouth Odours
i have not tried it - so i have no idea.
no reviews always makes you wonder...but someone has to go first
it is always worth a go, we are all tired of wasting our money on promises...but unless you try you never know...
there is a "what others have viewed" and the following has one review.
there is a similar product http://www.amazon.co.uk/NATURAL-BREATH- ... im_sbs_d_3
Regards Vince
no reviews always makes you wonder...but someone has to go first
it is always worth a go, we are all tired of wasting our money on promises...but unless you try you never know...
there is a "what others have viewed" and the following has one review.
there is a similar product http://www.amazon.co.uk/NATURAL-BREATH- ... im_sbs_d_3
Regards Vince
Chlorophyll
i was just going to order some liquid on ebay . decided to try parsley . i got 2 huge bunches for 60 cent each .Soaked them in cool water to bring em back to life. Stuffed them both in the blender with a few squirts of lemon & lime juices (natural preservative), blended it to fine mush . Put it in a airtight freezer bag. I figure I got quite a bit of Live chlorophyll ,for about $1.20 .
I guess the test is ,, when you open a bottle of the liquid or pill chlorophyll , do you guys smell that 'plant ' smell ??
Curious before i buy.
thanks
I guess the test is ,, when you open a bottle of the liquid or pill chlorophyll , do you guys smell that 'plant ' smell ??
Curious before i buy.
I'm going to give Chlorophyll a shot. Worst case scenario: it might help digestive system a bit. Not expecting any miracles.
Which one should I use?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ennds-Chlorophy ... 928&sr=8-2
http://www.amazon.com/NOW-Foods-Chlorel ... 282&sr=1-1
http://www.amazon.com/Now-Foods-Chlorop ... 385&sr=1-1
http://www.amazon.com/Natures-Way-Chlor ... 319&sr=1-2
http://www.amazon.com/Source-Naturals-E ... 05&sr=1-45
Not sure if I should buy capsule or liquid.
Which one should I use?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ennds-Chlorophy ... 928&sr=8-2
http://www.amazon.com/NOW-Foods-Chlorel ... 282&sr=1-1
http://www.amazon.com/Now-Foods-Chlorop ... 385&sr=1-1
http://www.amazon.com/Natures-Way-Chlor ... 319&sr=1-2
http://www.amazon.com/Source-Naturals-E ... 05&sr=1-45
Not sure if I should buy capsule or liquid.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.