THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
in-depth article
-
hopelessone
- Sheriff
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am
-
hopelessone
- Sheriff
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am
Thanks for posting it, I've read it all and I've to to say it doesn't contain good news at all. It made me feel quite depressed as it basically says there are luky people who have a better tongue flora and unlucky people condemened to pursue a BB free condition though the use of various constant methods.
I'm really feeling bad righ now t
I've achieved a pretty good result with irrigator and specific mouthwashes/toothpase but I feel like I'll be always slave to my routine. A life with constant fear of the time passed before the last routine, unable to enjoy unplanned events and so on...
I'm really feeling bad righ now t
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.