THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Concha Bullosa

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
VICKSTER
Advanced
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 6:25 pm

Concha Bullosa

Post by VICKSTER »

Hey, FYI
Having concha bullosa surgery in a few weeks. ENT thinks this is my BB problem. Keep you posted. VICKSTER
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

Hey Vickster, that's good news.. You're an old regular, I'd be so happy to see you cured. :)
User avatar
MissPretty
Advanced
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
Location: Sweden

Post by MissPretty »

Concha bullosa is a reason of Type 2 halitosis. These are some small pneumatized spaces in nasal concha. They are filled by serum. Anaerobic bacteria silently invade them. Generally they have no symptom (pain, pus, or congestion). For this reason neither radiologists specify them in their reports nor ENT specialists attempt to cure them.

This is most important difficulty in halitosis treatment world wide. I frequently see such pneumatize concha in many patients. When/if Ent specialist eliminates them, that people continue their life without or lesser halitosis.

-Murat
User avatar
MissPretty
Advanced
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
Location: Sweden

Post by MissPretty »

Congratulations !! It is Aydinmur who has written the text. How the doctor discovered it?
nicc
Junior
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:33 am

Post by nicc »

MissPretty wrote:Congratulations !! It is Aydinmur who has written the text. How the doctor discovered it?
an ENT should spot it quite easily...
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

Vickster, congratulations on your successful surgery. Hope this brings new hope for anyone else with nasal type-2 BB.
nicc
Junior
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:33 am

Post by nicc »

can anyone enlighten me on these type 1, 2, 3, 4 categories of BB? thanks
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

nicc
Junior
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:33 am

Post by nicc »

Thank you.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

Vickester, you need to help this site, it is the only thing that I ask from you, without this site you would still have bb. I want to make an interview with you about BB.

Really detailed interview about BB. Maybe it will help us all.
My bb is originating in the mouth area and deeper down in the throat.

I don't have any pus, my nose is not blocked, I don't have to swallow PND, I am not even sure to have it a lot.

But I know so many people that swallow have horrible PND and fresh breath.

It is just impossible to get bb from tongue just like that. I don't believe it. There must be a reason.

We need to really make a detailed interview with you. We need to help people at least some of them.

They are on the edge. I would prefer youtube interview too if possible, to make a viral video.

When I was almost cured from bad berath with raw food, I know my head hurt before a lot, I had this horrible congestion inside my sinuses. I felt something was just healing inside. Dizzy, pressure.....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗