Possible nasal bb cure?
Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:06 am
Hi guys.
It's been a while since I've been on here because I've been trying a course of Rhinocort aqua nasal spray prescribed by my GP. I mentioned b4 my bb is through my mouth and nose, which comes intermittently, and a 'toxic' smell enough to fill a room.
Well just a small update, after one month of using the spray there was no change at all, but on month 2 I only had the bb once, and instead of a strong smell it was only smelt if my bf was literally 15 cm in front of me! Then I went a whole 4 weeks completely bb free which has never happened. Unfortunately I couldn't get my new prescription for a week, and at the end of the week it has come bk. Could this b working? My doc said it pretty much clears any mucus out and works as an inflammatory, so a very minimum of 3 months dedication is needed.
I thought I'd let u know my progress, if this doesn't work I'm going to suggest concha bullosa to my GP as suggested my Vickster
It's been a while since I've been on here because I've been trying a course of Rhinocort aqua nasal spray prescribed by my GP. I mentioned b4 my bb is through my mouth and nose, which comes intermittently, and a 'toxic' smell enough to fill a room.
Well just a small update, after one month of using the spray there was no change at all, but on month 2 I only had the bb once, and instead of a strong smell it was only smelt if my bf was literally 15 cm in front of me! Then I went a whole 4 weeks completely bb free which has never happened. Unfortunately I couldn't get my new prescription for a week, and at the end of the week it has come bk. Could this b working? My doc said it pretty much clears any mucus out and works as an inflammatory, so a very minimum of 3 months dedication is needed.
I thought I'd let u know my progress, if this doesn't work I'm going to suggest concha bullosa to my GP as suggested my Vickster