THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

YOUNGEST CHILD AND BB?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
Virtuous Viking
Junior
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:49 am
Gender:

YOUNGEST CHILD AND BB?

Post by Virtuous Viking »

I read somewhere that there's a higher chance of a child getting obscure diseases/genetic defect and possibly bb the more babies a mother has. Are any of us here the youngest child?
User avatar
Virtuous Viking
Junior
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:49 am
Gender:

Post by Virtuous Viking »

I'm the youngest of five.
User avatar
MissPretty
Advanced
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
Location: Sweden

Post by MissPretty »

I'm the youngest
ThisSucks
Junior
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 9:22 pm

Post by ThisSucks »

I am the oldest...
heregoesnothing
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by heregoesnothing »

I'm the youngest out of 4.... one isn't alive anymore and I've never met him but my other siblings don't have BB. Just me. Although my brother does have a strong body odor at times.....interesting.
danger
Master
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:07 pm

Post by danger »

i am the youngest of 4. i have noticed occasional BB on all 3 of my siblings at some point but it was just normal BB and certainly not chronic
MrDoubleB
Junior
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:57 pm
Location: Netherlands

Post by MrDoubleB »

I am the youngest of 3, but don't you think this problem is random?

I mean if you are unlucky, you have it. You don't need to be lucky to not have it though, cause I only thin a small percentage of people have this problem.
hope4now
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:32 am
Gender:

Post by hope4now »

Youngest of three. The age of the mother might be a factor. My mother was 40 when she had me.
male_bb
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:36 pm

Post by male_bb »

yeah..i am the youngest..
kite
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by kite »

yes i am the youngest of 4 tooo
aues
Master
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:44 am

Post by aues »

I'm also the youngest of four.
Tonsillectomy diminished my problem and metronidazole solved it permanently (hopefully for good).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗