THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

itchy rectum

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
missjj
Junior
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:35 am

itchy rectum

Post by missjj »

I read somewhere regarding rectum itching as an indication of candidas. Although I have hear it could be a number of things. Does anyone else have this problem?? This symptom does not happen all the time but occasionally. I have tried the candidas diet but have been unable to stay on long. I love food too much. Plus, I get discouraged. One reason is because I am unsure if its candidas and another is because it takes a long time. I will try to get serious with diet again:/
clara0
Master
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:01 pm

Post by clara0 »

I have had rectal itching, IBS and bleeding hemorrhoid for sometime, I went to the doctor and used all the medicine but no cure, they disappeared in 2 weeks when I stopped eating meat. The interesting thing is when I started eating meat and ate it everyday last year, the problem came back in a week, I did this experiment 3 times and got the same results.
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Re: itchy rectum

Post by deebo »

i hear this could be pinworms
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗