THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

PLEASE

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
shebitchdiva
Total Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:39 pm

PLEASE

Post by shebitchdiva »

Can someone please get me metronidazole by doctors.
ill repay you. or send the money.
i wanted to try the internet pharmacies but they all seem like scams.
my doctor nor dentist will not prescribe it to me.
please someone help me out.
im desperate :(
john_bb
Advanced
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:22 pm

metro........

Post by john_bb »

I have a lot of them. can you pls give me ur email id. I can give you the details
John
shebitchdiva
Total Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by shebitchdiva »

i p'med you
thank you so much
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Re: metro........

Post by deebo »

john_bb wrote:I have a lot of them. can you pls give me ur email id. I can give you the details
John
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUxpKgJVT0Y
#-o
john_bb
Advanced
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:22 pm

Re: metro........

Post by john_bb »

deebo wrote:
john_bb wrote:I have a lot of them. can you pls give me ur email id. I can give you the details
John
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUxpKgJVT0Y
#-o
When I wanted to get the metronidazole..I waited for 4 weeks to get them from a different country. All those four weeks I hoped that it would work for me. Finally it gave me a partial relief and the problem kicked back once gain after I stopped using it.

Deebo I am not going to give away the medicines which I have. You can buy Metronidazole "ONLINE IN USA". I used it just as an oral rinse...and it is as good as what I got from online pharmacy. Metronidazole is also used to cure bacterial infections in animals....

So if you want to get metronidazole...(JUST FOR ORAL RINSE)

Here we go

http://www.amazon.com/Fish-Zole-Metroni ... 240&sr=8-1

I shall not go against law....
I am just trying to help a person who is suffering like me
Thanks Deebo...for your concern...
I do not want to put this on a webspace because of safety issues...anyways today I want to tell everyone..
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Re: metro........

Post by deebo »

john_bb wrote:
deebo wrote:
john_bb wrote:I have a lot of them. can you pls give me ur email id. I can give you the details
John
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUxpKgJVT0Y
#-o
...

I shall not go against law....
I am just trying to help a person who is suffering like me
Thanks Deebo...for your concern...
I do not want to put this on a webspace because of safety issues...anyways today I want to tell everyone..
thanks . hate to see Anyone get in trouble over BB . lets all avoid that.
User avatar
compor
Advanced
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:54 pm
Gender:

Post by compor »

Here you can just go into a pharmacy and buy metronidazole, no prescription required. But as you all know, it's just a temporary relief.
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

I got mine on Siam Meds. They're based in Thailand. I haven't used it yet, but I did order it with a couple other drugs which seemed to be the real deal.

I think you'd be okay ordering from this company.

BTW, I'm not affiliated at all. I think it was some other forum member who mentioned it in an earlier metronidazole thread.
shebitchdiva
Total Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:39 pm

MY STORY

Post by shebitchdiva »

My breath smells like it hasn't been brushed in a long time.
It can fill a whole room when I talk
Plus I have SUPER dry mouth that water doesn't help
That's why I get cavities because of saliva.
I've tried therabreath, mouthwashes, baking soda, peroxide, probiotics, acid reflux h2 blockers and ppi's, different toothbrushes, flossing, oil pulling, neti pot, garlic pills, neil med sinus rinse, vitamin supplements, eating more, drinking 8-12 glasses of water,different toothpaste
Its like a sewer taste in the back of my mouth.
Which lead to me believe the bacteria went to my throat
Bad breath is all I can think about morning day and night,
I wasn't brushing properly till this year ; I got my teeth cleaned this summer and that still didn't work.
My birthdays coming up soon and I want to hang with friends this year.
Yes its confirmed by my family that they can smell my breath
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗