GoodNews/Dr. Sami Yanikian
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:28 pm
Hello Members,
I've spoken to Dr. Sami Yanikian over the telephone regarding his mineral spray. He reported that the spray is extremely powerful and effective for halitosis. Naturally, I asked was this reported and confirmed by a chronic halitosis sufferer? He said yes. He IS a chronic sufferer himself and thus created the product.
Very interesting lead thanks to our member Winterssr22 over on our sister site.
I will have another telephone conversation with him today as he was at work. If his mineral spray works, we may just have another possible remedy, including Lavoris, to shade some light on our darkness.
He will send us the information of his mineral spray. One of us can order it, try it, and report to the group.
I will keep you posted.
John
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From <John>
Sent Monday, March 19, 2007 2:03 pm
To [email protected]
Cc
Bcc
Subject halitosis
Hello Dr. Sam,
I am very pleased to spoke with you over the telephone. As an advocate, a moderator, and a member of Badbreathhalitosis.com and Brethhelp4u, I hope our relationship will
be fruitful and one that will bring new hope of freedom from our sufferage.
Please contact me as I have many questions and bussiness proposals to
share with you.
I go by the username, Oceanside on Badbreathhalitosis.com. Feel free to
begin open discussion with the members on this site. Breathhelp4u is a
closed site, therefore you must register as a member. Larua Hart is the
moderator on this site. I moderate Badbreathhalitosis.com and Jimi is
the owner.
Sincerely,
John
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
winterssr22 <[email protected]> wrote:
A few years ago I met this guy who is actually A forgein medical
doctor that lives in La.he was making natural products that are
electromagenically charged making them 1000 times more potent, his
words.I tried one of his product for asthma and it worked.To make a
long story short for some reason I decided to google his name and
see what he was up to.he has a new product called universal mineral
spray and it lists halitosis as one of the things that it treats.For
me it wont help because my odor isnt coming from bacteria in the
mouth but for people who have odor from the mouth this might be the
answer your looking for.hes not a marketer and I think he makes it
out of his apartment he is a little bit of a mad scientist but very
nice.
Heres what I would do call him he will answer all your questions.His
phone number is 1-323-937-6401, his name is Sami Yanikian.Pick one
person from this site and ask if you can have a free sample.I dont
know if he will give you one but tell him you are from this site and
you could pass on the information to all the people who belong to
the group if it works.I ask that you do one thing choose a person
that will 100% confirm from an actual human being after trying the
product.
I hope this helps,
keep your fingers crossed
I've spoken to Dr. Sami Yanikian over the telephone regarding his mineral spray. He reported that the spray is extremely powerful and effective for halitosis. Naturally, I asked was this reported and confirmed by a chronic halitosis sufferer? He said yes. He IS a chronic sufferer himself and thus created the product.
Very interesting lead thanks to our member Winterssr22 over on our sister site.
I will have another telephone conversation with him today as he was at work. If his mineral spray works, we may just have another possible remedy, including Lavoris, to shade some light on our darkness.
He will send us the information of his mineral spray. One of us can order it, try it, and report to the group.
I will keep you posted.
John
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From <John>
Sent Monday, March 19, 2007 2:03 pm
To [email protected]
Cc
Bcc
Subject halitosis
Hello Dr. Sam,
I am very pleased to spoke with you over the telephone. As an advocate, a moderator, and a member of Badbreathhalitosis.com and Brethhelp4u, I hope our relationship will
be fruitful and one that will bring new hope of freedom from our sufferage.
Please contact me as I have many questions and bussiness proposals to
share with you.
I go by the username, Oceanside on Badbreathhalitosis.com. Feel free to
begin open discussion with the members on this site. Breathhelp4u is a
closed site, therefore you must register as a member. Larua Hart is the
moderator on this site. I moderate Badbreathhalitosis.com and Jimi is
the owner.
Sincerely,
John
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
winterssr22 <[email protected]> wrote:
A few years ago I met this guy who is actually A forgein medical
doctor that lives in La.he was making natural products that are
electromagenically charged making them 1000 times more potent, his
words.I tried one of his product for asthma and it worked.To make a
long story short for some reason I decided to google his name and
see what he was up to.he has a new product called universal mineral
spray and it lists halitosis as one of the things that it treats.For
me it wont help because my odor isnt coming from bacteria in the
mouth but for people who have odor from the mouth this might be the
answer your looking for.hes not a marketer and I think he makes it
out of his apartment he is a little bit of a mad scientist but very
nice.
Heres what I would do call him he will answer all your questions.His
phone number is 1-323-937-6401, his name is Sami Yanikian.Pick one
person from this site and ask if you can have a free sample.I dont
know if he will give you one but tell him you are from this site and
you could pass on the information to all the people who belong to
the group if it works.I ask that you do one thing choose a person
that will 100% confirm from an actual human being after trying the
product.
I hope this helps,
keep your fingers crossed