Hey,
Is it possible to have self unidentifiable BB ??
if so how to deal with it??
john
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
cant identify own breath but get reactions from ppl
I am in the same situation now. Earlier I could smell my own breath I moved to a raw diet a few months ago and my mouth feels fresh. But I still get reaction from people. My doctor suggested that I take anti fungals for sometimes. I realized that more the raw food I eat I feel fresh. I would suggest that you start eating more raw food and if you have a white tongue then ask your doctor for anti fungals.
If your condition does not improve with raw food then get yourself checked by a dentist.
It is important to find the source of your bb for an effective treatment.
If your condition does not improve with raw food then get yourself checked by a dentist.
It is important to find the source of your bb for an effective treatment.
for me, when wen i do the 'wrist' or spoon test and it smells a little odorous i get the least reactions . I mean there are of course times wen we know for sure we have bb like in the morning . Sometimes 1st thing in the AM i can smell my bb ,this may be because i've been snoring with my nose shut . so i can smell my bb but only for literally a minute or 2 , then i'm immune to it again.john_bb wrote:Hi Deebo,deebo wrote:uh .just fyi . the majority of us here can Not smell our own BB
strap just about anything aromatic under your nose , within an hour you will not notice any smell.
Cant we even test our breath by licking test..Is that test not good enough to judge our breath...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.