THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

CLOSED MOUTH BB ???

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
skunkhugs
Total Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:50 pm
Location: Vancouver
Contact:

CLOSED MOUTH BB ???

Post by skunkhugs »

How many of you have BB even with your Mouth Closed ?

I've noticed this only lately in the past weeks . When I'm breathing through my nose , I get bad reactions .
stulla
Newbie
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:06 am

Post by stulla »

I have the same problem. I will be chewing gum or have a mint in my mouth closed and still get f***ing reactions from peple.
skunkhugs
Total Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:50 pm
Location: Vancouver
Contact:

Post by skunkhugs »

stulla wrote:I have the same problem. I will be chewing gum or have a mint in my mouth closed and still get f***ing reactions from peple.
Yes. I wonder if its a sign of something deep down in the gut or lower respiratory .
stulla
Newbie
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:06 am

Post by stulla »

skunkhugs wrote:
stulla wrote:I have the same problem. I will be chewing gum or have a mint in my mouth closed and still get f***ing reactions from peple.
Yes. I wonder if its a sign of something deep down in the gut or lower respiratory .
I am totaly convinced its gastro related. Just hoping to find out the root cause one day.
jen
Advanced
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by jen »

Anyone of you have irritable bowel syndrome? My nasal odour mostly disappeared after I started using psyllium husk which removed most if my IBS symptoms. Mouth odour still there though and sometimes pretty strong.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗