THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
How do i know if my bb is getting better???
How do i know if my bb is getting better???
i have theories about my bb, and i must start attacking it! i hate it!! but how do i know if what im doing is helping? ive heard of halimeters. do they work? does anyone here own one?
i don't own the meter but i think the best indicator is people's reactions not just one person but the public's reactions when you speak around them. Looking back before I knew I had chronic bb I now recognize the funny looks and peculiar behavior I was getting.
This may sound crazy but I can tell my bb is bad when I gargle with water real hard at the back of my throat I can smell it faintly and tell just how bad it is.
This may sound crazy but I can tell my bb is bad when I gargle with water real hard at the back of my throat I can smell it faintly and tell just how bad it is.
HG . i was eating lunch at work in my car today , Your cat & cube icon popped into my head . Just then I got it . the Epic puzzle of BB . I had a genuine good laugh when it dawned on me .hali_grl wrote:i don't own the meter but i think the best indicator is people's reactions not just one person but the public's reactions when you speak around them. Looking back before I knew I had chronic bb I now recognize the funny looks and peculiar behavior I was getting.
This may sound crazy but I can tell my bb is bad when I gargle with water real hard at the back of my throat I can smell it faintly and tell just how bad it is.
When I gargle or swish water at the back of the mouth and sense something foul ,its always ended up being a stone .When its finally clear ,the foul taste is gone . Unfortunately the reactions of horror aren't .
looking back i too have realized that bb has been going on for quite some time now.
rather than taking notes on the disgusted look on peoples faces when i talk close to them, i want an actual reading of my bad breath so i can tell if i am making any progress. it is so frustrating not being able to smell your own breath. sometimes i think i can.. but really i think its just my imagination putting that scent there.
as for the whole cat playing with the rubiks cube- i think comparing it to our bb struggle is a little too in depth, but i like it. its a cute avatar.
rather than taking notes on the disgusted look on peoples faces when i talk close to them, i want an actual reading of my bad breath so i can tell if i am making any progress. it is so frustrating not being able to smell your own breath. sometimes i think i can.. but really i think its just my imagination putting that scent there.
as for the whole cat playing with the rubiks cube- i think comparing it to our bb struggle is a little too in depth, but i like it. its a cute avatar.
Re: How do i know if my bb is getting better???
Menssana has a machine that is said to be far more sensitive and accurate than the halimeter . http://www.bloodbornebodyodorandhalitos ... study.htmlishbee wrote:i have theories about my bb, and i must start attacking it! i hate it!! but how do i know if what im doing is helping? ive heard of halimeters. do they work? does anyone here own one?
You should check MEBO to see if there is a machine in your area . It could possibly help tell you the source/cause of odors .
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.