theCalmWaves just posted this TMAU vid .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wThgH7BVMg
The woman does a fine job of describing what these issues are like .
The difficulties of diet and losing weight in attempt to curb odor .
Check it .
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
ODOR on BBC youtube.com/watch?v=6wThgH7BVM
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Strange, I live in the UK but it doesn't allow me to view this.
Deebo, yesterday I asked you a question about the results of your TMAU test that you mentioned in another thread. If you ignored it because you don't wish to answer the question that's fine, but incase you missed it, I'd be really interested to hear more about it.
Deebo, yesterday I asked you a question about the results of your TMAU test that you mentioned in another thread. If you ignored it because you don't wish to answer the question that's fine, but incase you missed it, I'd be really interested to hear more about it.
Hey Hali . My ENT is new to tmau. I just left a message asking the %. There are other members wanting to know the % too . Including me =) .halitosisux wrote:Strange, I live in the UK but it doesn't allow me to view this.
Deebo, yesterday I asked you a question about the results of your TMAU test that you mentioned in another thread. If you ignored it because you don't wish to answer the question that's fine, but incase you missed it, I'd be really interested to hear more about it.
Here is the channel 4 site vid with Ellie http://foodhospital.channel4.com/the-tr ... tal-ellie/
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.