Page 1 of 1
How do you get rid of tonsiloths?
Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:49 am
by somethinstinks
Ive tried qtips and my fingers but im never able to see these things. the only time i know i have them is when they fall out. anyone have any good ways of getting rid of them?
Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:03 pm
by rich1988
I think I'm right in saying the only sure fire way of getting rid of them is to have your tonsils removed?
Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:55 am
by hope4now
Before I had my tonsils removed, I used a dental syringe like this one to clean them out. It wasn't perfect but seemed to help.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images ... 0901&s=hpc
I haven't seen a stone since the tonsils were removed, but my bb is still a problem. I think it improved by 60% (just a guess) and not having to clean them out every day is a big plus. A lot of people here think the stones are more of a symptom than a root cause.
Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:57 am
by mike987
Tonsil stones are just concentrated masses of what's already happening in our mouths... I assume even non BB people who have tonsil stones would find that they still stink. I mean, it sits in the throat and rots.. it's going to stink regardless of what your breath is typically like.