♡ POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU Keep the conversation going. Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Donate to the forum ♡
Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mtr
Advanced
Posts: 148 Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:58 pm
Post
by mtr » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:52 pm
Never heard that before but it sounds interesting.. But what is really the difference between taking the capsules and eating fresh mushrooms?
fthis
Newbie
Posts: 43 Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:37 am
Post
by fthis » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:23 am
I can't find much info about the way the amino acids are extracted, but I don't think it would matter much. The question is how many mushrooms would you have to eat for it to have an effect?
mtr
Advanced
Posts: 148 Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:58 pm
Post
by mtr » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:16 pm
Yes thats true...
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228 Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US
Post
by mike987 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:24 pm
This was a popular item around here several years ago. I don't think it helped anyone, including myself.
fthis
Newbie
Posts: 43 Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:37 am
Post
by fthis » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:39 pm
Aw that sucks to hear, I read about it in a book I received recently, "The Fungal Pharmacy", it was the only halitosis reference I could find in there...
Could somebody perhaps point me to some threads, the search function isn't working for me.
fthis
Newbie
Posts: 43 Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:37 am
Post
by fthis » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:43 pm
Nevermind, I was searching the site instead of the forum, doh.
fthis
Newbie
Posts: 43 Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:37 am
Post
by fthis » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:39 pm
Hmm, so for some it did appear to work. I might give this a try in combination with kefir, yoghurt and a low carb diet.
LMA05
Newbie
Posts: 19 Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:28 pm
Post
by LMA05 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:04 am
im sick of this f***g products F*** champex detox or protox thigs like that, they r all temporary cure man ,come on forget about them, but thx anyway
↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES Your banner. Right here. Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.
Advertise here ↗