THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
could I developed HIV?
could I developed HIV?
It happened few days ago,been searching the net over and over again and then i went into a site about HIV/AIDS. Im starting to get worried cause seems like all the symptoms i got is pointing to it. At the age of 26 im still virgin though! But im kinda worried if i could develop this disease by myself. I know its kinda silly and crazy! But who knows though, it took me 10 years before i started to treat myself.I dont have any idea about candida before and i also keep denying to myself that that the cause of my bb is not that serious. that its just in my mouth. Im wondering if candida was left unthreated for that long period of time would result and developed to HIV? its kinda alarming for me...i dunno if im going to take a test for that. been sleepless the past few days. couldnt get rid of this thing in my mind
i've never been so depressed like this before.
- Shit4Breath
- Advanced
- Posts: 190
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:11 pm
Badbrath, u can get those things randomly it has nothing to do with HIV. It can develop from eating habits, hygiene, etc. If your a woman you can get those things more easily vaginally. Basically anytime there is a disruption in the ph balance. Relax I'm pretty sure u do not have HIV but they sell kits at the pharmacy where u can test yourself but HIV is not developed u would have to be infected with it. Hope this helps you!
Its highly unlikely that you have the HIV/aids virus. A lot of us have similar symptoms listed on the HIV symptoms list but the same can go for other diseases. I actually have done the STD test twice in the last two years because I thought I had it and thought that it was the reason for my current problem.Thank Jah I did not have it.You can always do a blood test or buy the kit from the pharmacy like the user above said. Stop reading all those site and freaking out cause it will only make you feel worse.
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
@halitosisux
i did not go to doctor yet, im treating myself now, i could not remember the last time i went to see a doctor, i went to g.i doc before and had my endoscopy and he found some problems in my throat,stomach,etc. and yeah he did even mention about the diflucan thing. intestinal candida, esophageal candida, giardia even parasites. tha's why i came up with the conclusion about hiv coz i have multiple infection.
i did not go to doctor yet, im treating myself now, i could not remember the last time i went to see a doctor, i went to g.i doc before and had my endoscopy and he found some problems in my throat,stomach,etc. and yeah he did even mention about the diflucan thing. intestinal candida, esophageal candida, giardia even parasites. tha's why i came up with the conclusion about hiv coz i have multiple infection.
-
bbreathking30
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:41 pm
-
Phantasist
- Sheriff
- Posts: 477
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm
Bbreathking30 seems to think it's all a big joke. I don't think he's capable of contributing anything to this forum.
As far as odors penetrating through doors is concerned, I can certainly smell my neighbors' cooking in the hallway of my building, and there is one resident on the first floor who has cats and the odor always fills the space where the mailboxes are. I guess the odors come through the space between the door and the doorframe.
As far as odors penetrating through doors is concerned, I can certainly smell my neighbors' cooking in the hallway of my building, and there is one resident on the first floor who has cats and the odor always fills the space where the mailboxes are. I guess the odors come through the space between the door and the doorframe.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.