THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I think BB originates from Vocal cords area or stomach or

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
imu
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:57 pm

I think BB originates from Vocal cords area or stomach or

Post by imu »

I brush my teeth twice a day. I floss my teeth before brushing tooth pick (Y-shaped). everyday when cleaning between last two teeth ( 2nd & 3rd molar only) it smells very bad.

I also use Waterpick flosser everyday twice. But it is also of no use.

I think BB originates from Vocal cords area or stomach or ( Lungs )
________________
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very Very good"
Endoscopy - "Stomach Normal, nothing malicious present"
ENT Surgeon - Had Deviated nasal septum and straightened through surgery
I am Physically very fit
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗