Your Email Address:

First Name:

ATLANTA AREA ANYONE

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
azishazi
Junior

ATLANTA AREA ANYONE

Post by azishazi »

I live in Atlanta area and was looking to friend someone with this condition or thinks he/she has bb

I wanted someone to specially to tell me how bad It or If I do have it although I am pretty sure I do.

I wanted to find a partner specially before I get my upper wisdom teeth removed, because my problem started in puberty and I have constant pnd and one of my upper wisdom teeth is impacted.

I have tried everything else so I am hoping this will cure me at the same time I do not want to waste my money.

So I wanted to atleast find somone for honest opinion about it and I could to same for him/her.

Thanks.

bbsux
Advanced

Post by bbsux »

i live in atlanta i will send you a pm w my phone number.

if anyone else is from atlanta shoot me a pm.
azishazi
Junior

Atlanta ?

Post by azishazi »

bump.... Atlanta anyone?
bbsux
Advanced

Post by bbsux »

Hell yah brotha is looking for some more bb friends.

Me and OP actually become very good friend and hangout very often. We cant detect each other so we were hoping we can meet someone else to test on.

We go to walmart and talk to people to see if we get reactions... sometimes we do sometimes we dont and sometimes we are not sure lol.
Cauterize
Junior

Post by Cauterize »

bbsux wrote:Hell yah brotha is looking for some more bb friends.

Me and OP actually become very good friend and hangout very often. We cant detect each other so we were hoping we can meet someone else to test on.

We go to walmart and talk to people to see if we get reactions... sometimes we do sometimes we dont and sometimes we are not sure lol.
Maybe you aren't suffering from halitosis?I've been able to detect it alone anytime i want and see if it improves or not
azishazi
Junior

Post by azishazi »

@ bbsux loll what does "OP" mean?

@caeterize - wow are you serious. How do you do that? Are you from Atlanta area?
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

How about you guys post your location on your profile!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic