COMPLETELY CURED - at least for now
Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:19 am
My BB is completely gone.
Read my story here to understand viewtopic.php?t=4554
It seems my BB is in part caused by my allergies, which causes my nose to run and causes post nasal drip.
I had an allergy shot a couple of days ago, but I don't think that had any effect.
I am taking Hydroxyzine because Allegra doesn't do much for me anymore. However, this is where I think the miracle came from:
I used a nasal spray called Atrovent, it dries up my nose nicely so I can breathe very well. However, it seems it also broke down the white film I had on my tongue which was causing BB.
I used a tongue cleaner thingy to scrape the white film off my tongue and it came off completely! I used TheraBreath mouthwash and it seems to work pretty good.
Before there was no way to remove it, it stuck to my tongue. I have had red tongue and fresh breath all day! I actually was with a girl and was talking to her 1 inch from her face (it was pillow talk, you can imagine what happened) and she commented on how good I smell and taste.
WOW. I just want this to last. Not having BB feels amazing. I asked a doctor if I had candida and he looked and said no.
So for people who have a white film on their tongue, have your nose checked. You may have allergies and not know it. You may have post nasal drip.
The key is to use a nasal spray to dry up your nose and break down the mucus. It eventually reaches your tongue and breaks down the white film so you can scrape it off.
Once you remove it, use a mouthwash that destroys the bacteria on your tongue so your tongue doesn't produce VSCs.
Well that's it, enjoy your fresh breath.
I hope this is a permanent solution for me, and I hope this helps someone.
Read my story here to understand viewtopic.php?t=4554
It seems my BB is in part caused by my allergies, which causes my nose to run and causes post nasal drip.
I had an allergy shot a couple of days ago, but I don't think that had any effect.
I am taking Hydroxyzine because Allegra doesn't do much for me anymore. However, this is where I think the miracle came from:
I used a nasal spray called Atrovent, it dries up my nose nicely so I can breathe very well. However, it seems it also broke down the white film I had on my tongue which was causing BB.
I used a tongue cleaner thingy to scrape the white film off my tongue and it came off completely! I used TheraBreath mouthwash and it seems to work pretty good.
Before there was no way to remove it, it stuck to my tongue. I have had red tongue and fresh breath all day! I actually was with a girl and was talking to her 1 inch from her face (it was pillow talk, you can imagine what happened) and she commented on how good I smell and taste.
WOW. I just want this to last. Not having BB feels amazing. I asked a doctor if I had candida and he looked and said no.
So for people who have a white film on their tongue, have your nose checked. You may have allergies and not know it. You may have post nasal drip.
The key is to use a nasal spray to dry up your nose and break down the mucus. It eventually reaches your tongue and breaks down the white film so you can scrape it off.
Once you remove it, use a mouthwash that destroys the bacteria on your tongue so your tongue doesn't produce VSCs.
Well that's it, enjoy your fresh breath.
I hope this is a permanent solution for me, and I hope this helps someone.