THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
poo breath to skunk breath?
-
depressgirl
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:52 am
poo breath to skunk breath?
I normally cant smell my breath but in the last week when I would breathe in to my hand somedays i can smell it! and it smells like skunk. I never heard anyone or any nasty comments about my breath smelling like skunk they always say it smells like shit. So I dont know I am really worried now that my breath is even worse now. The only new thing I started taking is 30 billion probiotics. has this happen to anyone? poo breath to skunk breath??
Can you normally smell your shit breath? Often I can smell something on my self, lightly, but without sufficient backdraft I can't smell it, and when I think I can smell my breath, or how it tastes in my mouth or whatnot, it's nothing like the pungent farts I get in the backdraft.
What I'm saying is, your own perception of your own breath is likely to be quite different to what it smells like to others.
What I'm saying is, your own perception of your own breath is likely to be quite different to what it smells like to others.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.