THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Portland Oregon, anyone?
Portland Oregon, anyone?
I am from Portland, Oregon and I am looking for someone to test out out my BB. I am 24, and open to spend an hour or two with anyone willing
. Thanks!
Re: Portland Oregon, anyone?
hey Killjoy , I think we skype'd the other day . if not i know a guy your age in PDX . Currently I'm in SEA , will be great to set up a West Coast meetup group . Friends in UK and east coast have a really good support group that meet often . WHat do you guys think about creating a list of West Coasters ? ? ?Killjoy87 wrote:I am from Portland, Oregon and I am looking for someone to test out out my BB. I am 24, and open to spend an hour or two with anyone willing. Thanks!
hopemovo.org
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.