Acid Reflux thread number 231143534
Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:33 am
Today I was sitting in the bus and an Asian man came sitting next to me. He smelled out of his mouth, BUT......It was just stomach acid smell. So I knew this guy has Acid Reflux.
But what if his stomach smelled like sh*t instead of....stomach acid? Then he would have a fart smell like most of us.
I think most people's stomachs here smell like sh*t. And when the Cardia opens up from time to time, the odor goes up to the mouth. Maybe that is the reason why we have a on/off mouth odor.
Anyways to investigate this further, I went to my doctor and I
told him I had acid reflux and I wanted him to refer me to a gastroentrologist. He did some tests and said that I might have the H Pylori bacteria without me mentoning it (F**K YEAH!)
So in the beginning of August I am gonna get an biopsy and talk with the gastroentrologist about my halitosis.
H Pylori is for alotta people on other sites the cause of shit breath.
And don't rule out acid reflux. You might have it without you even knowing it. Acid Reflux doesn't have to hurt necessarily!
You will hear from me regarding this matter after the test
But what if his stomach smelled like sh*t instead of....stomach acid? Then he would have a fart smell like most of us.
I think most people's stomachs here smell like sh*t. And when the Cardia opens up from time to time, the odor goes up to the mouth. Maybe that is the reason why we have a on/off mouth odor.
Anyways to investigate this further, I went to my doctor and I
told him I had acid reflux and I wanted him to refer me to a gastroentrologist. He did some tests and said that I might have the H Pylori bacteria without me mentoning it (F**K YEAH!)
So in the beginning of August I am gonna get an biopsy and talk with the gastroentrologist about my halitosis.
H Pylori is for alotta people on other sites the cause of shit breath.
And don't rule out acid reflux. You might have it without you even knowing it. Acid Reflux doesn't have to hurt necessarily!
You will hear from me regarding this matter after the test