THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
people who suffer from chronic BB...mostly women or men?
people who suffer from chronic BB...mostly women or men?
I heard once that most people who are doomed with this horrible condition are mostly women.....what do you think? I'm a female. How about you?
Re: people who suffer from chronic BB...mostly women or men?
I am female too..missy wrote:I heard once that most people who are doomed with this horrible condition are mostly women.....what do you think? I'm a female. How about you?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.