hypoglycemia
Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:00 pm
Doctor told me I have reactive hypoglycemia. He didn't give me much info on it so I have been researching it online. Basically it is a reaction to eating too many carbs in one meal. My body releases too much insulin and I get extremely tired and sometimes get headaches. Alcohol will especially effect me and I get an instant hang over. I hope this is not a pre curser to diabetes for me. Anyhow, I think that this disorder might be a result of the cause of my bb. I've always thought that the cause of my bb was too much bacteria in my digestive tract and I read that h pylori (which is a bacteria) can cause hypoglycemia. It is either that or my hormones which i know have not been right for a while. My plan is to try taking Chromium and eat only organic meat. Was talking with a woman from Russia the other day and she said that she couldn't get pregnant due to something wrong with her pituitary glam releasing a hormone that made her think she was already pregnant. One month she visited her family in Russia and she went came back home to the US and got pregnant right away. She thought it was all the hormones that we put in our meat here. The pituitary is on charge some of the hormones that trigger insulin, so I will try eating only organic meat and see.
Maybe this is the cause of my bb, but most likely it is a reaction to it…we shall see after i go on a low carb diet and take chromium. Was also thinking of trying golden seal to limit the bacteria in my gut. Was tested (breath test) for h-pylori a while back and I was negative. I should do a stool test since the breath test is said to be false-negative often.
Was wondering if anyone else on here had hypoglycemia? Here is a link…
http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictio ... poglycemia
Maybe this is the cause of my bb, but most likely it is a reaction to it…we shall see after i go on a low carb diet and take chromium. Was also thinking of trying golden seal to limit the bacteria in my gut. Was tested (breath test) for h-pylori a while back and I was negative. I should do a stool test since the breath test is said to be false-negative often.
Was wondering if anyone else on here had hypoglycemia? Here is a link…
http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictio ... poglycemia